All STEMPilot Simulators include:
- Curriculum book and student worksheets (with answer key)
- Common Core, Next Gen. Sci. Standards and other allignments
- Custom/STEMPilot-made Tutorial and Activity Flights pre-loaded to your flight software
- Simulator structure
- Personal Computer, designed and built by STEMPilot to fill all specs required to run your simulator, deliver stunning graphics and double as a functioning work-space computer for your classes.
- Display screen(s)
- Flight software (most current version that we have tested and approved for the simulators, installed, activated and tested on your PC)
- Flight controls (body and wires neatly and securely fastened to the frame)
- Through Owners manual with assembly instructions, file locations, software functions guide, F.A.Q.’s and more
- Access to instructional videos (on an off-line)
- PDF copy of the Curriculum, Alignments, worksheets and more saved on your desktop
- Technical support by our CT staff
- Professional Development Training (on-site in select locations) with pre-loaded videos available on the desktop and/or Video Confrencing
- A 1 year-warranty covering all defects in craftsmanship
For more information, you can visit our product page or contact us.